Dogs at the Park
Most Dogs Welcome!
We love dogs, but not everybody does! We have strict rules to ensure all our guests
(including the pooches) are safe and happy! We understand that some dogs are an enormous part of the family and you can’t bear to leave them behind.
Only friendly, well mannered, properly controlled dogs that are loved and cared for by responsible owners, and will be accepted by other park guests, will be allowed to stay.
However, there are some breeds that we do not allow.
Please call us if you are thinking of bringing your dog.
There is nothing worse than arriving with your dog to find they can not stay.
People traveling with dogs are not segregated to a particular section of the park.
A breach of rules may result in the termination of your stay and forfeiture of all monies paid.
- We do have some cabins that we allow dogs inside (please ask when booking)
- All dogs must be on a lead at all times.
- If you go out, they must go with you.
- All mess/holes/dog hair must be cleaned up.
- Dogs must be walked outside of the park, the beach is perfect.